One of our greatest prides is our work family. For over thirty years we have created an environment where employees want to build successful, fulfilling careers. Through ongoing education and challenging projects, we promote personal growth to benefit each employee and the team’s success. We have an established work place that encourages creative thinking, growth, exceptional performance and family values.
As our business continues to lead more projects throughout Texas, we are regularly evaluating new talent.
Our competitive benefit package includes:
• Industry competitive salaries
• Family medical insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
• Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
• Employee Life Insurance
• Employee disability insurance
• Supplemental insurance packages available (vision, dental, cancer, etc.)
• Year end bonus
• Internal training programs
• Paid sick leave/vacation/holidays
• Professional Engineer license renewal
• Professional organization memberships
Southwest Engineers has a top-tier Summer Internship Program that supports the professional development and training of the next generation of Texas civil engineers.
Interns are given the opportunity to work on real client projects focused on design, fieldwork, and permitting. This hands-on experience helps each intern develop a better understanding of the field of engineering, how to add project value and accelerate an effective career. Over the years, numerous interns have returned to our internship program throughout their college career and secured full-time positions at Southwest Engineers following college graduation.
To apply for engineering positions or summer internships please email us your cover letter and resume.